cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message interface not exist in any software components on business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In development-environment we have an interface (SAP->XI->3rd party system) with a conditional receiver determination (based upon a fieldvalue in RFC that comes from SAP, "CONTROL_RECEIPE_DOWNLOAD"). This functions properly in development.

After transport to production environment this structure is not known when I try to use it in the Integration Directory when creating a conditional receiver determination. Double-click on the interface does result in the startup of the integration builder, but the interface itself can not be found. The following error-message appears:

"Error message Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

All design-objects have been put into production and in Integration Builder the structure is available. In IR it is not...

In development In the business system of the sending SAP system, I can see the interface. In production, I don't see any interfaces at the business system....so this might be the problem but how can I add an interface manually to a business system?

Can anybody please help?

Thanks in advance

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

One more thing. In Production, check the technical system of source. SWCV in which you have developed your interface, should be installed on the source system. If this SWCV is not in list of your installed products & SWCV then add it. Update the business sytem in ID again & it will work. I guess you have done a typo by saying that objects are not available in IR but in Integration builder its avaliable.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have transported you function module to production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All design-objects have been put into production and in Integration Builder the structure is available. In IR it is not...

Its clear that IR object has not transported correctly so you are getting error. Retransport IR object & issue will be solved.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this.

On your Business System delete the interface save and put againg.

Did you check in your interface is in the correct side(Sender or receiver)

On repository Did you active your interface?

thanks.