cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder & SRM on same server that too be on same client

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.0 with PPS. In our case,both the C-folders(PLM suite-Add on component) as well as the SRM server are on the same box that too same client. So would we need to create the new RFC and Logical system for cFolders also. As we are having both the components (C-folders and SRM) on same server that too be on same client.

Earlier responce would be appreciated.

Regards,

SRM Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need the RFC destination even if your cfolder is in same client and server

Logical system should be the same

Thanks

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thats true and i have done this already. but my question is what about the Users for cFolder because both the systems are on the same client then how can i create the users for SRM and cFolders system.

As per process, both the system should have the same users to access the full functionality.

pls give your suggestions on this.

Regards,

SRM Team

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since SRM and cFolders are same client, created users are valid for both SRM and cFolders.

Do you have any issue on runtime?

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

while i am doing the configuration in the system landscape node by defining the entry for the cfolder in this. System is not allowing me to do the same. System is giving an error that entry with this already exist. As I have already explain that my SRM and Cfolder are on the same server that too be on same client. So while I am doing this configuration one entry is already ther for SRM system with the same logical system.

Can you please give your suggestions on this.

Regards,

SRM Team