cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting output from VL02N Initial screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus...

On the VL02N initial screen, After I write outbound delivery number, I want to get print-out without entering the VL02N screen. So I follow the path as Outbound delivery> Issue delivery output and system gives an error as:

"No output has been selected for printing" to fiix this problem I enter the VL02N screen and follow the path as:

Extras>Delivery output>Header>I choose output type which "Z030 AND Z040" After I choose these types, then I am able to get outputs..

I want to get outputs from initial VL02N screen..

So how can I accoplish this???

thansk in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem here is there is no output type that is getting determined automatically.To overcome this one we have to create the condition records.

Goto the T.Code "VV21".

Enter your output type.Select your valid key combination in the "condition table".

Enter.Give the correct values for the fields.

Maintain the correct medium and maintain the value as "4" for the field "Date/Time".

Select the entry and click on "Communication".

Tick the mark "Print immediately if you want to print it after saving the delivery document.

Give the output device as LOCL.

Save.

Try now.It will generate the output automatically once you save the document.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion.. I think it will work.. But I am new at the company and I do not know structure of SD (I mean sales org, division etc)...

From the delivery screen can I reach information of VA01 screen? So ı can enter the values you have suggested.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please look this issue???

On the VL02N initial screen, After I write outbound delivery number, I want to get print-out without entering the VL02N screen. So I follow the path as Outbound delivery> Issue delivery output and system shows only ONE output OPTION as "Z040"

But to fix this issue I enter the VL02N screen and follow the path as:

Extras>Delivery output>Header>I choose output type which "Z030 AND Z040" After I choose these types, then I am able to get outputs..

I want to get outputs from initial VL02N screen..

So how can I accoplish this???

thansk in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this thread is answered so kindly create a new thread for this issue.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/71,assign the Delivery Type with LD00 Output Type & go to VV22 & assign the Condition Record as per the Key Combination.

Best Regards,

Ankur