cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant reassigment to company code not replicated into SRM from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

An existing plant that was assigned to a company code X is now being changed and in ECC linked to company code Y

After that I have run program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED to replicate the

changes to SRM, but the change for company code is not replicated into SRM. It is still linked to comp.code X.

I have also checked table bbp_locmap, shows still 'old' comanpy code

Is it not possible to replicate these changes into SRM ?

Better top create a new plant and link it to new company code Y

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since you have reassigned an existing plant to another company code, this plant still has the same address.

EBP functionality does not allow identical plant address.

The EBP point of view is that the location (plant) is just a site of the company to deliver goods to.

You can just alter slightly the addresses to allow the bbp_locations_get_selected to pick this up and complete the update.

You can do this in SRM using BBPMAININT -> Maintain Business Partners.

Enter the plant business partner number for 'Location' and then edit.

In SRM after replication you must only use this transaction for maintaining plant data.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is NOT the address of the plant; this is not changed. Problem is that the new assignment to different company code is not replicated into SRM.

But BBPMAININT wil help I think ; because I have discovered ou can change in there also comp.code assignment..

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi already plant BP exist in SRM system and registered in BBP_LOCMAP with company code with plant data.

i recommend you to delete that BP w.r.t plant via BUPA_TEST_DELETE and bring new plant as fresh

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the log 'SLG1' for any errors after transfering the plants again

Rgds

Venkat

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bbp_locmap table

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can update plant manually in BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partners) ITS transaction under locations.

SG