SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Building Unit Value of X-axis & Y-axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create 10 bed in a room, for using the T-code NR12 can anyone have any idea what should the value of x-axis and y-axis for both the room and the bed, or their any calculation for defining the x- axis & y-axis in Building unit.

Regards

Ankit

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set this up two-three years ago for demo purposes. I used the help text (SAP Patient Management --> Basic Data --> Hospital Structure --> Building Structure --> Maintain Building Units for Care Unit Graphic), which I found very helpful .

Regarding the coordinates, they should be positive integers, so you should choose your axes to originate in the 'lower left hand corner' when drawing your structure.

Keep in mind that beds have a minimum size (2x2), so if you want to fit ten beds in a room, the room should be sufficiently large, e.g. 15x6.

I found that, although this functionality looks good in demo's, it isn't actually used very much (at least: not that I have seen).

Good luck with implementing this!