Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot selection - lot created date

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In qa32 report,how to set lot created date as default(backdated for a month from todays date) ?

For example Lot created date from 20.03.2010 to 20.04.2010

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QA32 initial screen click on My default push button> click on variant attributes> select the dynamic date D option under selection variable-->name of variable current date +/- ??? days and select the days 30- and save the variant.

Now every time this variable will be selected when you execute QA32

Regards,

Rajarao.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just now tried this Do following :

QA32 >> Inspection lot selection screen opens >> click on save button >> variant attribute screen will open >> for field name 'Lot created on ' (2nd row) assign 'D' in column 'selection variable' (10 th column) >> then go to last column 'name of variable' and press F4 >> select the option 'Current date - xxx,current date + yyy' and Put 30 days , last column should show 'Current date - 30 ,current date - 0' then save, then finally click 'My default' tab on main QA32 screen.

After doing this when you execute QA32, you will get selection date of today and last 30 days.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the initial screen of QA32, select the required variant and click on "My default" push button and save.That variant will be defaulted.

Regards,

Rajarao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create Dynamic variant, enter the date in field selection for Lot created date and click on save, you will get new another screen for variant, in the last column you will get the date field(name of the variable), click on F4, you will get many options to set the date like Current date , first day of next month, current date +/- days, select the last one mentioned and give the value as 30. When you execute the transaction everytime , system will set the date as current date -30 days(i.e. last month date)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can i set this date as default while entering transaction QA32 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do following :

QA32 >> Inspection lot selection screen opens >> click on save button >> variant attribute screen will open >> for field name 'Lot created on ' (2nd row) assign 'D' in column 'selection variable' (10 th column) >> then go to last column 'name of variable' and press F4 >> select the option 'Current date - xxx,current date + yyy' and Put 30 days .

Now check whether it is working or not.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have created Dynamic variant ,when you execute the transaction system will take current date-30 days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In selection profile or variant creation(in selection screen) you can add the default date like start date as first day of the month.etc etc