cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use ET_ATTACH importing parameter Function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to use ET_ATTACH importing parameter of Function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE, my requirement is to create SC with attachment.

an example would really help.

Kind Regards,

Kailash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally we create the SC from ITS or Portal, and there in the Create SC screen , once you add the item into the shopping cart , in the Item details, there is the section called , Documents and Attachements, where in you can upload the attachments which ever you want. Sometimes the extn .DOC, .pdf and .xls are allowed. but that also you can check which are the Authorized files extns avaialbe in Backend R/3.

Using the FM RFC_READ_TABLE, in table pass TDWP and in the i_field pass 'APPSFX' and then you can get the authorized file formats. in Backend Transaction DC30 you can verify which are the allowed file formats.

Moreover for restricting the User from uploading the attachment BADI BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI can be implemented for raising the error message if required.

Regarding the ET_ATTACH, it is the structure of type BBPT_PDS_ATT_T, so you have to provide the complete details for this structure. Like : GUID, P_GUID ,LOGICAL_SYSTEM, DESCRIPTION, URL, TYPE,DISP_URL, PHIO_EXT ,etc.

Once all the entries are fine.

You can create the SC, but the recommeded way for creating the SC is thru ITS or Portal.

I hope this will help. Feel Free while asking questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

My system is down at present, but what you should do is set a breakpoint in Function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE and go to create a SC in SRM and you will see that is being input into the FM.

What I normally do in this scenario is se37, enter in the Function Module, then do a where used list on it (ctrlShiftF3) and you will see what code is calling watever FM you are researching.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Matthew