Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value mapping

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to retrieve multiple target values based on single source value from ECC to PI.

Can i use value mapping replications for this..? or is it the one that can be used only for single source and single target values??

in value mapping we have 4 different type..

1) inbound asyn - for updating the data from ECC to PI runtime cache asynchronously

2) inbound syn - to update the status back to sender table in ECC

what about outbound Async and outbound sync...in which situation we go for them..??

Than

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Can i use value mapping replications for this..? or is it the one that can be used only for single source and single target values??

for one input value you can only get one output with value mapping

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi stefen

Can u elaborate your explanation. What's the intension behind enhancing the interface and missing data...??

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you first describe the whole scenario.

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a table consist of PO relatd data in ECC. Based on PO number i have to retrieve the remaining fields from that table..

(We can do this using RFC lookups...because of performrncr issue i am thinking about this)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of PI are you in??

i dont think RFC will create major performace issues,go with it.

Regards,

Raj

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have a table consist of PO relatd data in ECC. Based on PO number i have to retrieve the remaining fields from that table..

Are sending a message from ECC to PI? Is there no chance to enhance the interface and send the missing data directly?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have to retrieve multiple target values based on single source value from ECC to PI.

Could you provide an example for this?