cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create & assign a condition type for discount which calculation will be like this.

If bill value (gross bill value - all discounts+tax) is greater than 3 lacs then one extra discount for 1% will be given on bill and if bill value is greater than 6 lacs then 1.5% extra discounts will be given on that bill.

Plz advice how I can achieve this.

regards,

sps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Maintain the new cond type after net value1 in pric procedure and maitain the cond record with scales as u required 300000- 599999- 1% and 600000 - 99999999-1.5 %, hope prob will get solve

Marreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

It may help or not . I have small idea..

Maintain separate discount condition type ( ZDIS) after final 1 Net price. Against this C.Type use the requirement saying that this Condition type to be determined in the billing only.

After this condition type you maintain final 2 Net price.

Maintain the condition record.maintain the interval as per you requirement for ex: Greater then 3 Lacs 1% or Grater then 6 lacs 1.5% like this .

Revert if you have any query.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

My requirement is this if header invoice value exeeds 3 lacs then one spl discount will be applicable 1% and if invoice header value exeeds 6 lacs then system will calculate 1.5 % spl discount.

My probelm is that in bill multiple line items are available, scale can be maintained only item base condition types not header level condition type. Plz give some idea how i can hendle this.

regards,

sps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

In this scenario ask your user put the dicount condition type ( Group) manually . It will resolve.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my previous reply tell ur abaper to write a formula....that net value of the sales doc exceeds 3 lakhs then discount is 1% and as per functional create one header condition and assign the Alt Cqalc type for that...the moment u press activate the routine hits and the discount willbe claculated on the net value of the sales doc ...definately works....need more inputs just revert back to this reply..

Best Regards,

kishore.SGR

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already mentioned, it may not be possible to do it in std SAP.

You can have a alt calculation type routine created for hte header condition type. You can have a Ztable mentioning the slab and the %of discounts. You can compare the Netvalue(VBAK-NETWR) of the document with this slab and the code can calculate the percentage of discounts as mentioned in the table.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my knowledge ur requirement cant me met in standard SAP...suggestion is go for formula...Alternative calc type..tell ABAPer to read value in Subtotal A and give ur requirement 1% discount if net value exceeds 300000 etc., definately works ...any queries revert back tome.

Regards,

kishore.SGR