Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am receiving the below error when I am testing scenario of IDOC to file from runtime workbench.

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for,...............

-> I tested using configuration test in ID and it is successful.

-> I refreshed cashe and full cache.

-> I deleted Rec Determn,Interf Determn,Recv Agreem in ID and re configured them and made active and tested . When tested in ID its successful but while testing from runtime workbench the above error is still coming.

Any suggestion and help please.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Kindly ensure

Sender Party(if used) ,sender Business system/service, sender interface namespacename and interface name and these

details are exactly matching with the Receiver agreement of your scenario..

Secndly make sure in RWB when you are giving the detail then you are putting correct sender BS sender interface and sender Interface nameSpace better cross check it once with your reciever detrmination details (as you mentioned all these three things there also ). Some time while entering detial in RWB we use wrong interface name or Business system name resulting to this error.

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While testing it from RWB, please pass correct header info i.e Sender system, namepace, message type & party (if configured). You can get these details from your configured receiver determination. Pelase ensure values are same as that.

You get this error when there is no receiver found.

Regards

Sushil