cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales using Pricing procedure for account determination cash settl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

we are customizing for cash sales , we have defined all steps as per "cash account determination" in basic functions.but , system is posting again to customer account, i.e account receivable account.

if we assing "EVV" accounting key in the field "Account key for cash allocation" of billing type ( bv-cash sales),and assigning GL account for account key "EVV" in VKOA, it is working fine.

if we want to post cash account using cash account determination pricing procedure i.e by assining pricing procedure in billing document type, it is not working. Is there any additional cusotmizing has to be done in addition to steps involved in "cash account determination of basic functions?

can any one help on this?

regs,

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try one cash sales invoicing for 1TIM customer, hope that will help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

S.Balaji.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should a mistake in configuration in tihs case.

For cash sales, the order type is BV and the corresponding billing type is also BV. For this billing type only the Cash determination procedure has to be provided and revenue acct determination should not be given.

I think you have done some mistake here. If so for the billing type, please give only the cash acct determn procedure and leave the revenue acct determn procedure empty. Now this should work fine.

Hope this helps you. If you need any clarification pls lemme know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanq for your reply.

we have used same document types mentioned by you. for the same only cash account determination given.

if we remove revenue account determination procedure, system will not post accounting document, system will give message, this billing is not relevant for accounting.

our aim is to post sale account, but instead of accounts receivables, it has to post to cash clearing account.

so, we have assigned revenue account determination procedure ( for sales posting) and cash account determination procedure ( for cash clearing posting).

you may be right, some where i missed some thing, which is not tracked by me. If you can give steps, at least I can check, same thing was customized or not.

regs,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

I  have to configure Cash sale to my current Client .Can you please list down the activities we need to do to set up the Cash Sales Configuration.

Regards,

Sapsd