cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Condition PR00 is missing in pricing Procedure A.V."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created Pricing procedure named:ZKA_AB and assigned two condition types (PR00 and MWST) to it.

But in the standard customer order screen (VA01), when I enter price, it gives an error as:

"Condition PR00 is missing in pricing Procedure A.V."

Can anyone tell how to overcome this error?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your entering PR00 in the VA01 condition tab and then enter price.

As per the error given, it checks your PR00 in the pricing procedure "A.V" not in "ZKA_AB". Which means PR00 is not the in that pricing procedure. You can check the determined pricing procedure by clicking on "Analysis" button in the condition tab.

In the top left hand corner you should be able to see the determined pricing procedure for that sales order. It has to be "A.V" in this case.

Though you created a pricing procedure called "ZKA_AB", system is determining some other pricing procedure called "A.V"

This happens due to wrong pricing procedure determination for your customer pricing procedure / document pricing procedure and sales area assignment.

You can do this.

Go to below IMG path:

Sales and Distribution / Basic Functions / Pricing / Pricing Control / Define And Assign Pricing Procedures / Define Pricing Procedure Determination

Go in to that node

Assign your pricing procedure there to relevant sales area / customer pricing procedure / document pricing procedure combination.

Then try with a new sales order.

It should be OK.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all your suggestions. But the result is the same..

Problem still exists....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, now go in to the Sales order line item and press "Analysis" button option and see what's the pricing procedure appear there in the top left hand corner. Is it what you created or is it still something different?

If it's not what you have created, then check below.

Please note, in that IMG node I have mentioned you have to mention 3 things

1 - Sales area - its the sales are which you create the sales order (Let's say it's 0001/01/01)

2- Customer pricing procedure - it's the customer pricing procedure of the sold to party. You can view it from XD02 transaction for your sold to party.

Go to Sales Area data of the customer

In the Sales tab, there is a field called, "Cust.pric.proc.". that's what should be there in that IMG node

(Le't say it's "A")

3- Document pricing procedure - That's what you should take from the sales document type of the sales order.

To check that go to Tx: VOV8

Double click on the document type of your sales order. In "Transaction flow" section you should be able to see a filed called, "Doc. pric. procedure"

(Let's say it's "B")

So for all those 3 combination if you maintain that IMG node, then it should pick the correct pricing procedure for your sales order. Where as you can see same in the "Analysis" button option

As per my example you should have below combination in that IMG node.

0001/01/01 - A - B - ZKA_AB

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to fix it or Problem still exists....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

I did what you said. But problem still existed. When I create a new sales document type and asiigned necessary fields it is ok now..

Thanks agan for your suggestions...

Answers (0)