Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"Condition PR00 is missing in pricing Procedure A.V."

Dear Friends,

I have created Pricing procedure named:ZKA_AB and assigned two condition types (PR00 and MWST) to it.

But in the standard customer order screen (VA01), when I enter price, it gives an error as:

"Condition PR00 is missing in pricing Procedure A.V."

Can anyone tell how to overcome this error?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
replied

Hi,

OK, now go in to the Sales order line item and press "Analysis" button option and see what's the pricing procedure appear there in the top left hand corner. Is it what you created or is it still something different?

If it's not what you have created, then check below.

Please note, in that IMG node I have mentioned you have to mention 3 things

1 - Sales area - its the sales are which you create the sales order (Let's say it's 0001/01/01)

2- Customer pricing procedure - it's the customer pricing procedure of the sold to party. You can view it from XD02 transaction for your sold to party.

Go to Sales Area data of the customer

In the Sales tab, there is a field called, "Cust.pric.proc.". that's what should be there in that IMG node

(Le't say it's "A")

3- Document pricing procedure - That's what you should take from the sales document type of the sales order.

To check that go to Tx: VOV8

Double click on the document type of your sales order. In "Transaction flow" section you should be able to see a filed called, "Doc. pric. procedure"

(Let's say it's "B")

So for all those 3 combination if you maintain that IMG node, then it should pick the correct pricing procedure for your sales order. Where as you can see same in the "Analysis" button option

As per my example you should have below combination in that IMG node.

0001/01/01 - A - B - ZKA_AB

Best regards,

Anupa

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question