cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions to import transport requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We have defined a TMS route where the Transport request is availble in 2 target systems (e.g QA and MOCK) when release from developement system.

100(Dev) -> 200 (QA) -> 400(Pre-Prod) -> 500(Prod)

->300(Mock)

We also have define 2 logical components to achieve this.

Now we would like to import the transport request into the mock system using an action, please guide me in creating new action to import into mock system.

Also , I would like to when I execute an action "Import into Quality" where it is defined in the back end that it should import the TP into the client/system QA ONLY?

Regards,

Sandeep Kulkarni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create new actions in SPRO at the Change Transactions level in Scenario Specific settings,

SPRO->Ref IMG->SAP Solution Manager ->Scenario Specific Settings->Change Request Management ->Extended Configuration->Change Transaction->Transaction Types

There you can create actions and then assign the created action to the transaction type which you are using for change request management,

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sneha,

Thanks for the reply.

I know these settings, have created a test action also, but this action is not importing the transport request.

I would like to know how to specify the target client when I click on action "import into mock"? how the system determines which system the transport request to be imported into?

It will be helpful if some one can send me a step by step procedure to define an action.

Regards,

Sandeep Kulkarni.