cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

catalog profile

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body work catalog profile if i assigned qm view what happend ,if i assigned catalog profile in equipment master what happend kindly guide me if any work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya it is working fine thank u very much

I got one popup at the time of notifications then i got the first class report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body work catalog profile if i assigned qm view

In simple words it helps you in notification defect recording & defect recording in inspection lot.Suppoes you have enterd catalog profile as PUMP in QM view then it will only show defects related to pump only.

what happend ,if i assigned catalog profile in equipment master what happend kindly guide me if any work+

Now if you have created equipment as Equipment master then then while RR of inspection lot of Eauipment.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank u sujjit your replay means if assign catalog profile in material master i am able to see for the particular materials defect types

so i have n number of materials so i want to create for n number of catalog profiles

i am not clear in equipment master when i assigned catalog profile in equipment ie01 what is impact kindly guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

means if assign catalog profile in material master i am able to see for the particular materials defect types

yes you have to created catalog smartly as per the material groups.

am not clear in equipment master when i assigned catalog profile in equipment ie01 what is impact kindly guide me

when you have a calibration cycle for a equipment master like IE01>IA01>IP01-->schedule through ip30 then inspection lot of type 14 is created.While doing Result recording in QA32 catalog profile will help you to show only that defects which are related that equipment.

I hope this will add some value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A catalog profile is a selection of catalogs and code groups. Its use in certain application eg. tasks, usage decision, defects. The catalog profile may contain one or more code groups for a catalog type.

The catalog profile is created and assigned to a notification type in Customizing for Cross-Application Components

Notification - Notification Creation - Notification Content - Define Catalog Profile.

You can also select another catalog profile, if your Customizing settings allow it. If you copy another catalog profile into a notification, it becomes the standard catalog profile for this notification only.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Catalog profile defined in the material master will take precedence in the notification at the time of determination of catalog profile for notification, in case catalog profile is defined both for material master and notfication type.

Settings for Catalog profile determination can be done :

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Notifications --> Defects Recording --> Define Report Type .

Thanks

SUMIT