cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order can not delete if it is free goods inclusive qty.

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am unable to delete the sales order in the system.

This sales order has Free Goods items. Total order qty is 100 pcs. Main item has 98 pcs and sub item 2 pcs are free sending to customer with 0.00 net value.

When I deleted sales order only main item with qty 98 can be deleted. but sub item for 2 pcs can not deleted and below msg. appears.

Item 000021 may not be deleted (free goods inclusive quantity)

Message no. V1724

Can anyone please help in this regard. How to deleted sales order with free goods inclusing qty. Any copy control setting.

Please advise

nain b chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly Short Close all the line items by putting in reason of rejection in line item i hope this solves your prob.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have given this solution to user but this is not a permanent solution.

Any expert knows to how to delete all line items in a sales order having free goods inclusive.

I have not found and setting in copy conroll from billing document to sales document.

regards/nain b chand

0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Still my issue is not resolved.

Anyone can resolve this issue.

regards/nain b chand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear sir

This question is unanswered

regards

nain b chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nain,

I have checked the same scenario in my system. As per my understanding for deleting this created sales order first you are trying to delete the sub item is it correct ? Becasue this reason this message V1724: Item 000020 may not be deleted (fr

inclusive quantity) appears when you try to delete the sub item.

So please delete the main line item directly other wise delete the sales order directly with out deleting the sub line items which included with main item, becasue any way you want to delete the sales order.

Revert if you have any query.

Regards

Durga Sana

0 Kudos

Dear Durga Sana

No sir, I have deleted first main item. then second time tried to delete together and third time tried to delete from sales document then delete both but could not delete and same msg. is appearing.

Further please note this is return order created with reference of billing document.

We have created return order but now not need to further process.

Hence we want to delete this return order. In this case sub item as free goods can not delete and msg as marked above is appearing.

Any solution for this free goods item please SAP experts?

regards/nain b chand