cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML File to IDoc Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had configured an XML file to IDOC scenario, and I placed the XML file, in the server path, and it also got picked from there. But when I run SXMB_MONI, i can't see any XML messages received.

When I see the run time workbench end to end monitoring, I can see my interface has gone into error. But I'm stuck up in that I'm not getting the exact reason for error anywhwere. Any help on this gurus? I can also see the status as 'SYSTEM ERROR' in the message display place.

Regads,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check the status of ur sender communication channel in Adapter Monitoring.

If the status is fine then check Message Monitoring in RWB. If ur message can be seen here, then select it and clk the details tab. From here also you can get an idea as to what is causing the problem.

One more thing that can be done is, check using tcode SXMB_MONI. If message corresponding to ur scenario can be seen here, then dble clk it and check out the reason for error in the lower right frame.

If u can let us know any of these msgs then we can suggest further ways of handling this problem

Regards

Neetu

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check the Adapter Monitoring if there is no error then check in the Message Monitoring->Audit Log.

You can refer this-

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/01/02/simple-adapter-and-message-monitoring

Also make sure that there is no Error in the Queues . Ie. go to Transaction SMQ2 and check the status. If any error in the Queue refer this blog-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Moorthy

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had also configured an XML file to IDOC scenario, and I placed the XML file, in the server path.

But when I run SXMB_MONI, i can't see any XML messages received.

why is the file not getting picked...

thanks,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the adapter engine processing say? Is it in error or does it say processing completed. If that is not the case, check your file adapter read directory?

m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this weblog...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

You can also check for your messages in

RWB->Message Monitoring->Integartion Engine/Adapter Engine

Check the status of your file Adapter using..

http://<host>:<J2EE-Port>/mdt/amtServlet