cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SRM Administrator Role in the Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we access the SRM administrator Role in the Portal and click on the SRM Administrator link and select one of the items - we get the following error message:

There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM". object "bupa".

Please do not say check permissions - because this has been checked many times and it is set for Everyone group and end user is checked.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an Object Based Navigation (OBN) error. SRM 7.0 uses OBN for navigation in portal.

You can follow the link below to understand OBN,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/Object-Based+Navigation

I'm assuming you are using the Standard SRM Administration Role and have assigned that role to the user.

Check the following,

1. Please check if you have the SAP_SRM system created and the connection to this system is successful.

2. Check if the business object

bupa

is present in the portal content

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

What if the Business Object BUPA is not present in the PCD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually found the Business Object 0- bupa in the sub-folder - com.sap.portal.migrated under the business objects folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the business object

bupa

is present in the portal content.

You can check this by going to Content Administration->Portal Content->Business Objects->SRM

Look for the business object

Business Partner

Also, check the following:

1. Check if the iView that you are trying to launch is part of the role. For example, if you are trying to launch the "Create Supplier" iView, then the iView com.sap.pct.srm.core.iv_create_bp_sup should be part of the role.

2. I believe you might have checked the permissions of the role. Could you please check if the iView has the required permissions

let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Pradeep

Edited by: PRADEEPKUMAR SHETTY on Apr 21, 2010 1:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Business Objects are delivered as part of the SRM 7.0 business package.

Regards,

Pradeep

Edited by: PRADEEPKUMAR SHETTY on Apr 21, 2010 1:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I got same issue, added all the iView's under Business Partner business object into my role. Still getting same error. Can you please help me.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)