cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Project deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created 3 projects for CHARM project & have activated all the projects for Charm. Initially we were getting some error in the first project, so created one more project as suggested in the threads. Now 3rd project is working fine, but i dont want other 2 projects to display here at solar_project_admin. I came to know that we cannot delete them. is there any other way so that we will not be able to see those 2 unwanted projects here ? As my client will not ready to see those here.

One more issue is we dont have 2 different servers here as Dev & PRD and we r using same server for PRD purpose also. Please help me out to solve this issue.

B/regds,

Kallu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Coming to this matter on deletion of project, once this had been used fo

r ChaRM specifically, it cannot be deleted as this is used for its track

ing purposes; as per outlined in the SDN blog (created by my immediate n

ext level of higher ChaRM expert)

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors point 10

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As both posters above remarked, the project in transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN cannot be deleted.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this: /people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors

ChaRM project cannot be deleted.

If you want to delete the cycle associated with the project, use the reports /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPLETE_FORCE and /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL_DB_UTILITY from SA38. Refer SAP Note#933705.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the project has been used for Change Request Management you can not delete it anymore, for traceability reasons.

For hiding purpose you can try these auth objects and assign only one project name in respective field

S_PRO_AUTH
S_PROJ_GEN
S_PROJECT
S_PROJECTS

Hope it will help you, revert after checking the same.

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal