Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure: requriement routine and mandatory field

ttsuboi1106
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing procedure, which setting has higher proirty between logic included in requirement routine or mandatory field configuration?

I have a condition type to store list price (copy of PR00), and it is configured as mandatory.

However, I want to include a requirement routine saying that 'Only for a specific order type and sales organization, set this condition type PR00 as optional.

That way I can set this PR00 as possible to override the amount.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Pinkytak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with all other solutions, but pricing anyway is very flexible to have to make routines.

If you want just to overwrite the amount, mandatory or not has little to do. Just allow manual changes in the condition type properties.

But if i understood your requirement correctly, i propose, you let the mandatory condition type run normally, and in certain sales type you insert another one, which with condition exclusion, will "deactivate" the mandatory one. In that way, you'll keep the initial one for reporting and statistical reasons.

If you come back with your business requirement (not the technical one) i'm confident that we'll come up with better solutions.

Regards

Agis

Edited by: Agis Katsafouros on Apr 20, 2010 1:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkytak,

During the sales document processing in pricing procedure first condition type works based on requirement.

By using this requirement you can make this mandatory condition type as optional and statistical as ur key fields.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,friend

System will check the pricing requirement first refer to your pricing procedureu2018s setting。

If requirement is matched,then system will check your price master(if you assigned the access sequence in your condition type).

Later, if system couldn't find condition record and you have been set this condition type as mandatory in your pricing procedure, system will show a error message " condition record not found".

You can testing this by yourself, and hope this can give you some useful informations.

Tks.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkytak,

During pricing, system would firstly read the setting of T683S-KOBLI(mandatory) for each condition type and set

it to internal table komt1.

Then while the system carry out the pricing determination, it would loop over all the condition types within the

pricing procedure and check requirement being assgined to them.

So I think it is possible to make use of requirement routine to realize your business requirement.

You could also add the logic in the requirement for PR00 and have a test.

Cheers,

Alex