cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP punchout for suppliers

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my client(the buyer) requires me to create a web punchout catalogue so he can get quote, order directly from his SAP application.

Where do i find the documentation to implement this?

I did implement punchout with ariba supplier network, passing data in cXML, does SAP use cXML standard as well?

Is there a test environment that i can test the punchout site?

Thanks

Tony

0 Kudos

Did you figure this out? I'm in a similar situation a customer wants to connect their SAP to my online hardware store. Thanks!

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

You've posted several comments (sometimes as answers) on a series of old questions, some of which were started by Former Members. It's highly unlikely you'll find a solution that way. Try asking a new question instead at https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html as well, as that will also help you when preparing questions for the community.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Moderation Lead

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a supplier working on a project to integrate my punchout catalogue with my client's SRM procurement system.

- Where can I find technical information on OCI punchout in general?
- Where can I find documentation on the PurchaseOrderRequest SAP-XML document (eg. a description of the xml tags)?
- Specifically I would like to know how the XML tags in the PurchaseOrderRequest relate back to the OCIReturnFromCatalog form, ie., Is it possible to match up a PurchaseOrderRequest with the shopping trolley data that I previously sent back to the SRM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any body give me some links to start punch-out  in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You can find more information under SRM section (SAP Community Network Forums » SAP Solutions » SRM - General ).

__

You have to maintain a catalog information in EBP via SRM IMG> SRM server>master data--> Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.).

and this catalog id must be defined in CAT attribute in PPOMA_BBP.

It must be OCI complaint catalog.

Regards,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

I read the link that you sent me.

As i am a supplier, i want to do a supplier catalogue, which is a website that buyer can do the shopping cart on my website then pass the shopping cart details back to SAP on buyer's side. Is that true to say i need a procument catalog and this catalogue need to comply with OCI standard?

As i am not using SAP, is there a way for me to test if my supplier catalogue is working fine with SAP.

eg a developer environment

Regards

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Right , you need a Procurement Catalog and you can test it in SAP Development system and as i am aware Supplier catalog/Procurement catalog works fine in SAP.

Regards,

Vasu