cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to stop user to delete Material Components?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello very body!

how can i stop user to delete Material Components in project system (PS)? enhancement or IMG?

I know we can stop user to delete Network activity by enhancement CNEX0002. We can delete Network activity when it has a Material Components , so i do not konw how i can stop user to delete Material Components .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no more flexible method other than controlling through authorisations.

Another option may be to try hiding the Delete button from the screen using user-exit IWO10006 or BADI IWO1_SCREEN_MODIFY. Transaction/screen variants may hide the button too...

Also you can note down the information/warning message number and simply convert it into ERROR. this can be done via OPJB or SE91.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create change profile in transaction OPSG use it.

That will help to sort out your problem.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have confige the Material Components by opsg . I hope the system can give a message (mistake) when delete the Material Components,but I do not realize. I have assign the change to network profile. I donot know that why the system can not stop delete the Material Components.

regards.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can try this exit,CNEX0038 -- EXIT_SAPLCOMK_013 this exit is called during deletion of material components, but i dont find documentation for this exit....you may try using this and let us know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hill

I have Realize the stoping to delete Material Components by CNEX0039 EXIT_SAPLCOMK_013.but I think it is not a good idea by enhancement . I think OPSG is better. but I have confige it Specify Parameters for Network Type , BUT it doesnot work.

how can stop user to delete Material Components by opsg Specifically ?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, there is no way you can stop deleting the materials using OPSG...It wont work in normal process.....that profile is for some other purpose not what you think for....You better try exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hill

Is there any enhancement when the networks is created ,modified ,delete. Just like CNEX0038(the enhancement for Material Components changing,CNEX0039(the enhancement for Material Components deleteing) ).

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer. I know how can stop deleting Material Components. how i can stop deleteing networks just like the way toMaterial Components?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under which system status you want to prevent the deletion of materials?