cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What XML's can be interfaced using XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based upon the requirement, I need to know if it is possible to interface with partner systems passing data in cXML and ebXML, considering SAP XI technology to be used. Anyone out there successfuly interfaced with ebXML and cXML or for that matter any other XML's??

If the answer is yes, please instruct how?

Thanks for the guidance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you will have to use a 3rd party adapter (eg. Seeburger) to interface ebXML or cXML.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

3rd party tools I am already aware of. There's "Itemfield Conversion Agent for SAP NetWeaver" in the market as well. At hand, we have SAP XI with SAP NW2004s. Client does not want to buy any other thing, it's hard to justify. So what I really need to know is if it's possible to interface with cXML if not ebXML.

Thanks.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you want to generate the cXML, I think you can generate from XI liike ordinary xml file scenario ( because your xml structure is going to change right)

I think, youu can look for CIDX adapter http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/23/cb22419e2ab167e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

That is useful information, yes we need to recieve and send messages in cXML as well as ebXML. So using proper adapters and DTD's cXML messages can be exchanged (recieve/send)? These adapters are for free?

CIDX covers ebXML as well??

Trying to find if Chemical Industry Data Exchange is compliant with both cXML and ebXML??

Also guide me if you have anything on ebXML? Can same be done for ebXML.

Answers (0)