cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Business Process monitoring does nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPM Experts,

i am new to BPM and trying to launch the setup of Business processing from Solman_workcenter. I have provided all appropriate roles and have configured the system in SMSY. I have completed the Creation of the solution and documented the business process via transaction dswp. now when i click on "Setup Business Process Monitoring" it asks me to select the active solution, i select the solution i had created and then i expect it to launch another session but it does nothing" did i miss something.

regards

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

After choosing a Solution you have created it should display a new SAP window showing "Change "Setup BPM - "". If you are not getting it you can do it in 2 ways.

1) Go to transaction DSWP select the solution that you have created, towards left choose "Operations Setup-> Solution Monitoring-> Business Process Monitoring-> Setup Business Process Monitoring" and then you can setup your BPM.

2) If you want to do it via Solman_workcenter transaction then 1st open dswp select the solution towards left choose "Operations Setup-> Solution Monitoring-> Business Process Monitoring-> Setup Business Process Monitoring" and come out of that screen without setting up the BPM then open solman_workcenter transaction select "setup BPM" and then choose the solution that you have created and click on Ok. It will take you to the same screen as in Step 1.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot for your response, this had been very helpful. Actually the problem was that when i was trying to launch the setup using solman_workcenter, it would not give me the error and will just not launch the screen. When i used your method, it launched the setup but gave me the real error. the problem with me was with the RFC BPM_LOCAL_<client>. RFC authorization for the user CSMREG was missing. i fixed that and it workd like a charm.

Thanks again.

Yogesh

Answers (0)