Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Cost vs Goods Issue Cost Mov. 653

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have this problem:

1) i make a Sales Order type credit note request using VA01 in reference to an invoice.

2) the VRPS condition comes from the original invoice and that is ok.

3) the system works with average cost

4) when i do the goods issue posting in VL02N, the systems does a movement type 653 and the related FI document considers the cost from material master record and it doesnt consider the VPRS cost from the credit note request.

Example:

Master Record has 120 USD as cost 'V' for 1000 PC

VPRS in Credit Note Request is 100 USD 1000 PC

FI document related to 653 movement considers 120 USD for 1000 PC

I need that FI doc considers the VPRS cost. How can i do that?

Thanks a lot,

Alejo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alejo,

You may seek assistance from abapers to have user exit. Go to SE38 & user program MV45AFZZ to customize your request. Believe this may help you. TQ

rgds,

nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the user exit MV45AZZ is for SD sales orders. The cost in SD is OK, the problem is in MM and FI. Any other suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

If you want goods movement value to be same as your VPRS cost which is copied from the preceding billing document, this is not a SD issue. You should post this issue in MM forum.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are using Price control V - Moving Average cost in your material master. Try to use Price Control S and the VPRS will be stable in all the documents. T Code MM02 - Give your material - Costing 2 tab - Under Valudation data check the price control.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i need to you average cost by legal mathers.