cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule linte items on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am tryingt o troubleshoot why when I schedule line items out on for delviery on sales order (schedule line tab) why is does not keep all the line items and takes it two line items only when saving. It will take the furthest date out and put all the qty on that line item...I have looked at VOV6 and VOV5..item category of sales orderr and MRP type is there....they all seem to be correct. I also tried changing the MRP type and changing the availibilty check...nothing seems to work.

My example is like

This is what I add in the line items with dates and qty's

123 05/01/2010 10 each

123 05/16/2010 10 each

123 05/30/2010 10 each

This is what I get when I save the sales order

I have tried to also select and deselct the fixed date and qty....

delivery date today Order Qty 30 rounded qty 30 Conf qty 0

delvierty date 05/30/2010 order qty 0 rounded qty 0 confirmed qty 30

I am at a lost...any advise? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

Partial delviery is blank for partial delviery allowed...

Sai

The item category is TAQ - price at header level

I am not a SD person at all and not one on site.

I found the user exit but since no one here is familiar with ABAP we can not make heads or tales out of it...

We do have a work around and that is to seperate each line item out per the qty we want...but this gets pretty lengthy as there are a lot of line items...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kimberly,

Please try to use "Delivery Group" A in your Item category TAQ. T Code VOV7.

May be it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai....the delviery group was set to "X" so I changed to "A". Once transport moves I will let you know....thanks for all your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai:

This still did not work. It is now also giving me an information pop up that states delviery group XXX consists of only one item. This is like finding a needle in the haystack...:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check these collective notes on BOM and check if any thing applies. SAP Note 774347

BTW When the dates on sub items do not match with the dates on Main item....then the system is going to take the furthest date and confirm every thing on that date.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

So on your point about the sub items....if the sub items are not available at the same time of the main item it would throw everything to one line and schedule the farthest date out based on the sub item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kimberly,

I think I have mistaken your requirement when I suggested to use the Delivery Group A. Delivery Group A does this, it will confirm all the items on one delivery date , earliest possible date. Delivery Group X does the alternative, confirms all the items according to the last Item.

I think you will have to keep the Delivery Group Blank in your item category and then test. I apologize for suggesting the delivery Group A.

Regards

Sai

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked....thanks so much Sai!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am glad it worked and resolved your issue. Thanks for confirming.

Regards

Sai

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Partial Delivery Indicator maintained for this customer in the customer master- sales area data - shipping tab.

If the value maintained is 'C - No partial deliveries allowed', then system will confirm the delivery dates for the date on which it can deliver the entire quantity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai:

I looked at the note in hopes that would solve the issue but it is for the wrong release we are on ECC 600...still hunting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the item category you are dealing with? TAN or TAS or TAB?

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

...Very much appreciated....

I need to schedule the material with different delvery dates as stated above,

I looked at the MRP view 2 it has 2 days in house prod time and that is it.

0VTC is not configured....everything else suggested looks good as well...there has to some place that is preventing the schedule lines from being listed with all the different dates...this only happens after saving the sales order...all the different line items move to one line item with the furthest scheduled out date and all the qty,....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in the order type definition ( T Code VOV8) check the "Commitment Date" and select the relevant one.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai:

I found the commitment date in VOV8 it is set to do not maintain the committment date ...should I have that as something else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV8 also please check in "Propose Delivery Date" is checked. If not please check it.

Commitment date you can use B.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai

The propose Delivery Date is checked. I am going to select the comitt date as B I will revert back of findings...thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It did the same thing...I made the change on committment from blank to B then I created a standard order, enter my qty as 100 each went to availaibilty the system proposed dates...like 6 different line delivery proposals I checked marked went to sales orderschedule line tab they are all listed. saved and went back to just two lines....

Line item for delviery today 100 order 100 rounded 0 confirmed

lione item fo 11/01/2010 order qty 0 rounded qty 0 confirmed 100....

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats very strange. We have the configuration and it doesnt combine the lines and doesnt gives one big confirmed qty.

Please check your sales order user exit MV45AFZZ for USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT and USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE , for any customizing logic connected to this functionality.

May be I am missing some thing else on config part. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

User exit MV45AFZZ does not exist in SMOD for us. I am too at a lost...so not worries. I will figure this out and I will post the findings...thansk for your inofrmation you have provided.

If anyone else out there has any suggestions, please provide....

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use SE38 to go to MV45AFZZ.

Also please check this OSS note: SAP Note 300081 - ATP Same matl in various items for different dates.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberly,

If you want to maintain your own schedule line then why don't you go for Schedule line agreement concept .

By using this document type if you are creating order schedule line won't create automatically, you need to go to schedule line tab and need to maintain manually for that qty only price will be carried out.

Schedule Agreement Document Type in VA31 DS+ NORMLPNND+CN + LF......

Revert if i understood wrongly.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga

Thanks for the response...but we are using the scheduling agreement but this is separate from that,

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The system always creates a scedule line for the requested delivery date which will show the ordered quantity. If system cannot confirm the delivery quantities, it will creates one or more additional schedule lines with the delivery dates and quantities as per the delivery scheduling(backward or forward) considering different lead times.

Assign a reason for rejection for this sales order line item and create a new sales order for the same material with order quantity less than or equal to 10, you can observe how the schedule lines are created. You can try the same process by creating sales order for 40 order quantity and check the schedule lines.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Your requested delivery date in schdule lines comes from.

In T-code VOV8 --> select your order type --> click at details --> in the column "Requested delivery date" --> Lead time in days

But when system confirming the date then it checks several places like as follows

1) Go to MM02 --> On MRP page 1 > In Scheduling Column> System consider

In-house production

GR processing time

Plnd delivery time

2) SPRO --> Enterprise Structure --> Definition --> Logistics Execution --> Define shipping point

Select your shipping point --> click at details --> in the column "Determine times" --> system consider

Determine Load. Time

Det.Pick/Pack Time

3) In T-code OVTC --> select your Route --> Click at Details --> System consider the "Scheduling" column

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT