Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization object for manual condition type in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I want ask them, If exist an authorization object for manual Condition type (KOMV-KSCHL) in the sales order (VA01/VA02), that the user don' t can create neither modify the sale orden with a specific manual condition type (payment term) by stardard way.

Best regards

John Angulo

2 REPLIES 2

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

if you talking about Pricing condition types then yes, V_KONH_VKS is the object you need to activate in SU24, but since this was not hard coded in the ABAP program, you need to ask your ABAP develper to find the exact user exit and insert the object in the ABAP code for Authority-check. (We have modify the VA01, VA02 program). i am also having the same issue and working with my ABAPER.

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI John,

I would be surprised to know that someone uses the Payment terms as a condition in the Pricing procedure for sales orders. The payment terms define when the customer agrees to pay, (15, 20, 45 ,....days or 5 years or 10 years....whatever it be)

this detail for what i know is in the sales order header,and ideally has nothing to do with the Item level material price conditions.

its ok, If you mean something else by payment terms.....in principle you can have a conditon type restrcited such that manual entries on the condition are not possible. this cane be done in SPRO customizing, i am sure your functional consultants would know what to do (SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Basic Function->Condition Types), in the tab "Changes that can be made" have a value that says manual Processing is not allwowed

The ABAP route mentioned above is for a different scenarion and i dont think it is necessary for your requirement