cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPInst prerequisite checker unattended mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm wondering, if there is an unattended mode for the pre-requisite checker of SAPInst. I know, it sounds a little bit strange in the first way, but i want to use it automatically for checking SAP NetWeaver deployment models. Is there something like that? And how can i use it or find more additional information?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure i understood correctly.

You wanted to use the prerequisite checker as a standalone but its not available to use that way.

The logic has been written in SAPINST and it uses the XML(prereuisite checker) to validate the system.

For details on the prerequisite checker,

Link: [Note 855498 - Installation Prerequisite Checker]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I read the SAP Note, you posted, it was interesting but i think it did not answer my question. The point is, that i want to use the standalone prerequisite checker unattended, like running the SAPInst in unattended mode. The use case is that i have a model for the layout of my system deployment. I asekd myself, why not using the prerequisite checker of SAPInst to validate that model? But i do not want to edit the configuration manually in the SAPInst prerequisite checker dialogs. So is there a way to run it unattended by using my model and transform it into a format SAPInst understands? It would be a nice feature, i think.

Thx

Answers (0)