cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Enter more than 1000 partners in Customer master data(Partner Funct)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In Customer Master Data -> Sales Area Data -> Partner Functions-> I can able to enter 1000 partners.

Now When I am trying to enter more than 1000 partners, system is not allowing me(no lines are available to enter partner)

According to my requirement I have to enter another 500 partners(business requirement)

Please suggest me how can I able to enter more than 1000 partner in customer master.

Quick reply will be appreciated and rewarded.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, for a particular partner function, it is not possible to enter more than 999 partners. However there can be as many number of partner functions you can have and each partner function can have upto 999partners.

It is not possible to maintain morethan 999 partners for a partner function because the field KNVP-PARZA which is behind this number is only 3digit number .If you want to maintain >999 partners for a PF, you have to change the data element for this field to a four digit number and then enable your functionality.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you that we can enter only three digits 000 to 999 up to 1000 partner function(Ex: BP).

I require a solution without making changes in KNVP-PARZA to 4 digits I have to enter more than 1000 partners.

Because I Retail business the customer is having thousands of Ship To Party (partner function), in this case what we have to do to enter parner function ship to party where we are exceeding 3 digits.

Please reply to this thread

with regards

Amjathpasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is very clear that, unless you change the Data element for KNVP-PARZA, the system will not allow you to maintain morethan 999 partner functions for a cusotmer master.

This is very exceptional case and I handled the situation in my project with the Duplication of customer master data for Sold to party and maintained the remaining partner functions over there.

Please check with your Business/ Architect team whether they allow this. As an alternative, they have to go with duplication of sold to party for the maintanance of additional ship to parties.

OR

Should go for char length changes for data element KNVP-PARZA (NOT RECOMENDED).

Hope it helps. Let me know if not.

Thanks,

Ram.