cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V2 deleting production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running ERP 600. One segment of the business runs MTO orders (strategy group 20). When the sales order is created, a planned order is also created (as expected.) The planned order is manually converted into a production order (typically the same day.) When V_V2 is run in batch during the evening it often sets the delete flag on the production order and we don't know why! We have tried to fix qty and date (on the schedule line) but that's not doing anything. Also, we are seeing this flag set even if the order hasn't been released (or even if it has!)

Can anyone explain the logic behind why this is happening and what we can do to stop it? We believe that this behavior started after we upgraded to ECC 600, although the user cannot be absolutely certain of this as there were a lot of process/business changes during that time.

Thank you,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do that. As it's actually the SD rescheduling job that's causing the issue, I thought this might be a more appropriate area.

Thanks,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I think you should post this question on PP forum, u'll get better n accurate response there.

Regards,

Antima