cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB Shipment date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have around 20 Deployement STRs between Location A to B. Lead time from A to B is 10 days.

My STR Demand date is 1st May at A and arrival date at B is 11 May (based on lead time in T-lane).

When I run TLB, System is creating 5 orders with Ship. date as 1st May but not all.

Rest all TLB orders (15) ship date is showing as 7th May. (I have run deployment in weekly bucket where 1st May is first day of week and 7th May is last day of the week.)

Why all TLB orders don't have ship date as 1st May?

Thanks and Regards,

Vipul Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have a look at [Note 1127109 - Transforming TLB items into depl. orders keeps the TLB date.|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1127109]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Apart from the above oss note, please check following parameters.

For quick clarity, I have given the description of these parameters:

A. Transport Lane: Means of Transport

1. Pull-in-horizon : Please check

Number of days from today's date during which the Transport Load Builder (TLB) can take into account existing deployment stock transfers to create TLB shipments. It uses this horizon if it has not yet been able to load a means of transport to its maximum capacity with the current day's deployment stock transfers.

2. Siz.Desn and Shpmt Thr.Val.

In the Siz.Decsn field, we determine how the TLB calculates the value it uses to decide about shipment sizing. The system compares the base value calculated with the value that we have entered in the ShpmThrVal field as the threshold value for shipment sizing, and then carries out either shipment upsizing or downsizing.

B. Product Master Settings

Goods receipt/goods issue TAB

Max. Coverage

1. The TLB considers the maximum coverage time during shipment upsizing. The system only brings forward as many deployment stock transfers as are necessary to cover demand within this time period.

2. Shipment Upsizing

For the location product, we specify whether shipment upsizing is allowed and whether it is permitted beyond the maximum coverage time period.

Please check settings for these parameters. Making the system to execute Shipment upsizing may help in this situation.

Regards

Datta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works well in daily data view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

For the 20 deployment STRs , are they have same Means of transport being planned ?

In the TLB Profile Basic settings ( In IMG) we need to maintain a Building Method wherein u201CCapacity u2013basedu201D or u201CRounding u2013value basedu201D has to be maintained.

What have you maintained herein for the TLB profile ?

The capacity of the means of transport that we define in the TLB Profile is being considered here.

This may be in one possible reason that some orders are getting postponed .

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Yes for all 20 STR, same means of transport is used.

I haven't defined any TLB basic setting in IMG and hence it uses standard one as per help file.

TLB profile is defined based on weight max 15 ton which TLB is respecting. No other parameter in TLB profile.

Regards,

Vipul