Delivery Split as per Sales Order Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have 2 sets of Sales Order:

1) Normal Orders of type ZA1, ZA2, ZA3

2) Return Orders of type ZR1, ZR2, ZR3

The requirement is like this:

We want to have combined Deliveries for Normal Orders of type ZA1, ZA2, ZA3 and separate deliveries (i.e. 1 to 1 relationship) for Return Orders of type ZR1, ZR2, ZR3.

Please help.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the header combination requirement in the copy control from sales doc ZR1-ZR3 to delivery (transaction VTLA) specify a requirement that combination only occurs where sales orders have the same order number.

As no two sales orders will have the same number, they will always get separate deliveries.

Thinking about it, you may get the same result by not specifiying any combination requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear James,

Thanks for replying. As per my understanding, the solution provided by you will work in case we want to have separate deliveries for all Sales Order Type.

As my requirement is, to have combined Deliveries for Normal Orders of type ZA1, ZA2, ZA3 and separate deliveries (i.e. 1 to 1 relationship) for Return Orders of type ZR1, ZR2, ZR3, it will not work.

Please comment.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have different copy control rules set up for your orders and for your return orders.

The suggestion that I made relates only to return orders -> return deliveries.

In the SAP standard you will see that you have copy control for Target LF and Source OR. This is the copy control for sales order to delivery.

There is also copy control for Target LR and Source RE. This is the copy control for return orders to delivery orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear James,

We have multiple Delivery types for Sales Order Type and similarly for Returns Order Type we have multiple delivery types. In this case, your suggestion will not work for us.

Please commment.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for replying to my query.

For the query: We want to have combined Deliveries for Normal Orders of type ZA1, ZA2, ZA3 and separate deliveries (i.e. 1 to 1 relationship) for Return Orders of type ZR1, ZR2, ZR3.

We discussed the issue with the client and use userexit in mv45afzz to clear "order combination" flag in return order.

As "order combination" flag is not activated, we always have one-to-one relationship between SO and delivery.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have assigned single Delivery Type say ZLF1 for all the sales order Types i.e. ZA1 , ZA2 & ZA3 , it would give you a single Delivery while combining the Sales Orders.

In case of Returns Order,assign separate Delivery Types say ZLR1 for ZR1 , ZLR2 for ZR2 & ZLR3 for ZR3.Now it will give you the separate Deliveries.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

We have multiple Delivery types for Sales Order Type and similarly for Returns Order Type. In this case, your suggestion will not work for us.

Please commment.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case , if you mention the same Delivery Type for all Normal Sales Order Types in VOV8 > Shipping > Delivery Type , then it will pick collective Deliveries for these Sales Orders.

Now if you mention different Delivery Types for Returns Sales Orders in the same path, then it will separate the Delivery.

Kindly check if it meets your requirement & confirm.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for replying to my query.

For the query: We want to have combined Deliveries for Normal Orders of type ZA1, ZA2, ZA3 and separate deliveries (i.e. 1 to 1 relationship) for Return Orders of type ZR1, ZR2, ZR3.

We discussed the issue with the client and use userexit in mv45afzz to clear "order combination" flag in return order.

As "order combination" flag is not activated, we always have one-to-one relationship between SO and delivery.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rakesh