cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create transfer order against sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

In WM, can we create transfer order against sales order? Thanks.

Leo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the standard process

1.Sales order is booked.This order booked do the requirement calculation.If material is in stock delivery is created on the basis of your setting.

2.You create delivery on the basis of stock for the sales order. Delivery is linked to sales order.

3.Adter delivery TO created .

4.To confirmation

5.PGI of the delivery

6.Material is packed & shipped to customer.

7.This all flow is linked & seen in document flow of sales order as well as delivery.

You can not create TO for the sales order.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not directly against a Sales Order, but of course you have to create a delivery for sales order and then the transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for you quick reponse, but currently in my company, when the material is in the warehouse, I want it to be booked by the sales order, that's why I want to create a transfer order directly against the sales order as at that moment there is no delivery note yet.

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo

You are trying to solve a problem with non-standard way (in terms of SAP).

I would suggest you should check your Availability check rules at sales order level. The ATP check should include Sales orders for any new orders being created in the system. This essentially reserves the stock for each sales order created.

Another option would be to create Sales Order stock. This way you will be blocking stock in the warehouse for a specific sales order. This of course requires few additional steps to be performed at IM and WM level.

Hope this helps