Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using Equals (option) in boolean functions of graphical mapping

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sapall.

here i have created an idoc to file scenario but i just cont find on how i can do the below mentioned validation.

there is one segment with E1EDT13 name that i need to do validation with

the functional admin need to do the mapping as

When E1EDT13-QUALF ='001' , E1EDT13-NTANF map with data type file_recieve_date .

can any body tell me on how i can achieve this.

will be waiitng for quick answer.

regards.

Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sapall.

just a small modification.

here i have created an idoc to file scenario but i just cont find on how i can do the below mentioned validation.

there is one segment with E1EDT13 name that i need to do validation with

the functional admin need to do the mapping as

When E1EDT13-QUALF ='001' , E1EDT13-NTANF map with recieve_file_data-date.

can any body tell me on how i can achieve this.

will be waiitng for quick answer.

regards.

Varma

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varma,

I believe,you are referring to DESADV Idoc.

Please use the following logic:

E1EDT13-QUALF- equals(from Text functions)- Const(003) then E1EDT13-NTANF-mapWithDefault(blank)

ifwithoutElse---recieve_file_data-date

Kindly let us know if this works for you.

Thanks.

regards,

Shweta

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sweta.

i did as you said but when i tested the idoc with qualf having no value iam getting the following error.

13:25:07 Start of test

Cannot create target element /document/import_asn/bill_of_lading/depart_date. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /document/import_asn/bill_of_lading/depart_date. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:368) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:410) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:410) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:410) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:502) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:133) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.transform(AMappingProgram.java:632) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.exec.ExecuteXiMappingCommand.transformInternal(ExecuteXiMappingCommand.java:197) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.exec.ExecuteXiMappingCommand.execute(ExecuteXiMappingCommand.java:94) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.exec.CommandManager.execute(CommandManager.java:43) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:40) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:40) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1194.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:46) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy1589.execute(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1193.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4DynamicSkeleton.dispatch(P4DynamicSkeleton.java:234) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:355) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:67) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:41) at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:977) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:57) at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:115) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:96) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314) Cannot create target element /document/import_asn/bill_of_lading/depart_date. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD

13:25:07 End of test

regards.

Varma

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Give proper test data field /document/import_asn/bill_of_lading/depart_date ,the source XML message does not have value , fill the all filed with dummy values and test it.

it will work.

Regards,

Raj

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes,if QUALF itself doesn't exist,then please use mapwithDefault(blank) after QUALF also which means :

E1EDT13-QUALF-mapWithDefault(blank)- equals(from Text functions)- Const(003) then E1EDT13-NTANF-mapWithDefault(blank)

ifwithoutElse---recieve_file_data-date

Try it and let us know the result

Regards,

Shweta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in this blog you find an example for your requirement:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/01/09/the-use-of-suppress-in-the-xi-30-graphical-mapping-tool