cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Enter -in QM01 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

while creating Notification via QM01 , I need to update the workcenter details to the individual defect location .I tried but workcenter filed is diable in the item level . how can update workcenter at the item level?

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is populated from lot, I think can not be changed.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, There are several "Report" transactions for Notifications. Pl. check the transactions: QM15, QM 11. As you execute these transactions, a report appears. In the report, you can call for the "Work Center" from the selection list. (Pl. open the icon for "Change lay out or press Ctrl+F8. In this, you select "Work Center" from the left side list to right side list. Your report shows the Work center immediately. However, pl. note that this field is populated automatically from the Inspn lot. Hence, it will be greay field in QM01 transaction. Regards, Krishna _Madduri

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can get the same via concept of "Report Type" in the notification

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain how to get this from Report type concept of notification.

Regards,

Renuga.A

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Renuga,

There is a new option in EHP4 i.e. assigned objects in the Item tabs. Each item can be assined to seperate batch or inspection lots now. We dont have to create seperate notofcation for seperate production orders now. But, can we bring work centers also into assigned object customization, I have to check it. If I find any advance, definetly I will post it in forum.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on May 30, 2010 9:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per myknowledge it can not be changed.It is populated fromlot if it is entered from in the lot.