Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount on header levelin sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a scenario where i need to show header level discount in sales order

but the requirement is , it should show only in sales order print out

if i create proforma, for order, and carryout delivery and billing , the discount value should not have effect on these documents

Can anybody help to achieve this

Regards

jahangir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTLF and select item catogory whiver you want to change and go to details there you will find pricing type in that select 'B' so that it will not affect subsequent documents why means this is header condition so we have to enter manually if you take B in that field it will not copy manual conditions

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you can define one Condition type as Discount type and Header. Add it to your pricing procedure and assign some subtotal based on,which is not yet used in your current pricing procedure. In the order output program please have the logic to read this paritucular sub total and print the value.

regarding this condition type not getting into subsequent documents , please follow Suresh's recommendations. It sounds good.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jahangir,

I think you have to go for development in this case.

You can discuss this issue with your ABAPer and provide example of routine 24, in this routine particular condition type will visible only in billing document.

Just like that ask him to write a routine that particular condition type will appear only in order not in the subsequent documents.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT