cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master - Tax Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - We have added a new plant in a new country and attached to Sales Organization. As a result, we need to update customer tax records for shipments from this plant. When I go in to XD99 (MASS) - It doesn't allow me to create new records option in KNVI object. Can you tell me the easiest way to add new records for this country in customer master? Thanks. I will award points for any helpful guidance.

Regards

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

If you already have condition record for the customers and only the plant is the new input then you can create the condition record by copying with the existing condition record.

T-code VK34 or VK14.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am mentioning about customer tax record in Customer Master ->Sales Area Data -

>Billing Tab-> Country wise Customer's Tax records here.

In XD99 - I don't see any option of creating new records in KNVI.

Can you please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Are you talking about the tax indicator?

If yes then you can change it in MASS.

T-code MASS --> Object KNA1 --> Select KNVI --> Execute --> Enter your customer --> Execute --> Click at "Select field" icon (extreme left) --> There is only one field Tax classification --> Select it --> Enter --> change the value in "New Values" --> Click at Carry out Mass change"

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MT. It seems to be working if a Customer has already tax indicator in that country. In my case, there are no records for the customer in that country. So, it is not coming. Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to CREATE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

Yes, as you said we can make changes to the existing data using MASS transaction, we can not create new data.

That is the reason why you are not able to see the options in it.

You have to go with LSMW or a BDC to update the tax classifications.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - can you give me a bit more details on how to proceed in this direction - i am little new in this area. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LSMW to create the tax code for your customers. You may use SAP standard direct input program RFBIDE00 for Customer Master Upload.

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

what about set up a LSMW... i always use it for such changes....