SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code for Document Validation in FI-CA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i build document validation for documents posted in FI-CA using the t.code FPE1?

If yes which t.code i should use to build the document validation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there are similar validation as in FI document validations. You have to use either FQEVENTS (1114, 1126, 0060, 0040 are some good candidates), or find some BADI user exit.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can be more specific about which validation you need?

You can have a look at check transaction FQEVENTS for events regarding posting and document. These can help you in building your own additional checks through function modules.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know about FQEVENTS but i dont want to use this since i need an abaper for this. I am looking for a t.code like OB28 where i can create a validation rule using the customizing functions without using an abaper.

0 Kudos

Hi Raja, you could use transaction SHD0 to make some fields mandatory, but you can't build validations.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

To add the validations you need I think you will need to do this using FQEVENTs & ABAP.

Best Regards,

Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there are similar validation as in FI document validations. You have to use either FQEVENTS (1114, 1126, 0060, 0040 are some good candidates), or find some BADI user exit.