cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SRM5.0 with extended classic scenario. Currently using both limit orders for services and also describe requirements for services. We would like to change the situation so that everything is ordered as goods. Please can you advise the best way to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cna remove the link for "Describe requirements" using the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI.

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you remove the link for "Describe requirements" using the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI, you won't be able to use it anymore, i.e. neither for services, neither for goods !!!

I understood that you wanted to order everything as goods. So the goal is to de-activate the possibility to use service product type.

For "describe requirement", you will have to hide this group box by changing the HTML template: in service bbpsc01, template saplbbp_sc_ui_its_230.html.

As the default product type is "Goods", it is ok for you.

For "Create limit item", this requires deeper analysis to change the product type.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

This would help for the Describe Requirements, however I was also looking for a way to change the item category mapping for limit orders for services as well. Do you know a solution for this