cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZVERSION_UPDATE report for projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know if there is a similar report to ZVERSION_UPDATE which works for projects, not the WBS elements ?

Regards,

Rafał

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved with ZVERSDEL3(note 160884). But I think it was much less gentle solution than ZVERSION_UPDATE.

best regards,

Rafał Pojda

Former Member

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm beginner in SAP PS so my question can be stupid, but could You tell me what is ZVERSION_UPDATE?

Regards.

Michał.

Edited by: Michal Pluta on Apr 19, 2010 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

for information on the report, please check note 616732. You might also want to consider notes 160884 and 529634.

Rafal,

As far as I know, there is a note with details for Project definitions, but it is not released for all customers. I suggest to open an OSS message requesting such note. I´m not 100% sure of the contents of the note, but it is worth trying.

Best regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is report which updateds WBS elements versions in vsprps_cn table. If you want to know more please read note 616732.

This report is very useful if you have a problem with some old(renamed) WBS elements.

But now i need similar report for projects(table VSPROJ_CN)

Regards,

Rafał

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information. It helps a lot (now I have new ability in searching some informations). I will no more reply to this topic. The only way that I know to update table VSPROJ_CN is using SE16N in edit mode. I read about that here:

http://www.sapdb.info/sap-hacks-change-database-tables-directly/

Regards

Michal

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And you read all the warnings about the dangers as well, I hope!