cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM Material and Learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please guide me to learn The SCM module. where to download the material and if there is any link for self learning pls reply me

As i have SAP Business one Implementation for 4 yrs and having it knowldege for several year. I am interested in taking the SCM module

Do you think i have seelcted the right module to learn. bcz in SAP B1 i know all the module are integrated and gave support to various clients mainly in the logisitcs part i was working i know the financial transaction also how it works out.

Expecting your reply

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All SDN members are strictly prohibited to provide for and ask for links, files for training material. These are copyrighted and not freely available.

Please register for a course and buy them from the ATCs or contact SAP Education, if you want any of them.

Request you to read forum rules before posting, since you've broken more than one of those rules in your post.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

I was just scrolling through several treads, and got a look at this post. Zubin, can you please let me know how should i contact the SAP Education forum.

Thanks and Regards,

PP.

Take Care

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx

You can also chat with them on this site (icon on the top right)