cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convt no number error in dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

While creating vendor and customer through an interface designed in web dynpro i m getting this error in fields LIFNR for vendor

and NAME1 in case of custoner can any one help. And i have also used visible biding .

The following error text was processed in the system IDS : Unable to interpret GM as a number.

The error occurred on the application server sapgstides_IDS_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_VIEWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_USER_INTERFACE_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_CLIENT~SEND_RESPONSE of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by my own

Thanks.

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is due to the type of variable that you are using,

If you are using numeric variable and passing character value then you will get dump.

Check the declaration of variable.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to T-code ST22 and see your error in detail.

Regards

Shruti