Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Scenario for BPM Using Integration Scenario

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi All,

I Have an Scenario where i am using BPM. Most of the blog tells about manually creating all Configuration objects. I had created an Integration Scenario for this scenario by referring to the earlier threads available for same.

and few more.

My IS looks like

Sender App Component - Integration Process - Receiver App Component

Now when i am trying to create Configuration scenario for same using model configurator, i am getting Model as "Not Configurable"

And when i click "Configurability Check" Button, i am getting below as status:

Component view IS_POC_BPM: Connection from receivePayload to getABSPayload does not have an inbound service interface

Component view IS_POC_BPM : Connection from sendABSPayload to getPayload has no outbound interface

getABSPayload and sendABSPayload are actions for Abstract interfaces.

IS_POC_BPM is the Integration Process Name.

Also in Integration Scenario, when i create connection between sender action to BPM action there is no inbound interface coming. And viceversa.

Please help me in identifying if i am doing any thing wrong in creating this scenario.

Is it possible to create Configuration Scenario for BPM Using Integration Scenario?

Thanks,

Mayank

Edited by: Mayank Gupta on Apr 21, 2010 6:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you shoudl refer the available Integration Scenarios created for BPMs in IR --> SAP BASIS --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns

Sender template will have the Action with Outbound Service Interface and then in the BPM Template the action will have Inbound Interface.....then within the BPM itself this inbound will be mapped to Action with Abstract Interface

may be after looking the Integration scenarios you will get more idea

Regards,

Abhishek.