cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any one explain the setup of VF31 or any one give me the link to setup VF31.

Currently I had given the Output type, Processing Mode to 1 for initial processing,However on hitting enter, the message "no messages for initial processing exist".

So I think I have to do some setup..please let me know.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have mentioned the processing mode as 1, you can process it in the program RSNAST00. Go to SE38 give this program name and execute. Now in the resultant screen you have to give the invoice number in the field object key. Please ensure that you are giving the invoice number in 10digits filling the extra digits using zeros before the invoice number. You can give other details and then execute. The output will be processed. Hope your invoice output type is yellow in colour. Only then RSNAST00 will process this. If already processed (green in colour) and you want to have one more print out, then you hav eto click the "Send again" button apart from all the other details.

If the mode is 3, then you can process it in VF31. There also ensure that ur billing doc no is of 10 digits with zeros for filling the digits before the invoice number. Here also if the invoice output is yellow in colour, select the processing mode as 1=First processing. If already green in colour this field should have the value as 2

Hope this helps you

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the billing document is not being displayed because of the

send time maintained for the output condition in billing document. In

VF31, if the processing mode to be selected is 1 (first processing),this

means that only ouput with status 0 and send time 3 will be considered.

If you change the send time to 3, the billing document will be

selected accordingly.

To have an entry for VF31, please change the dispatch time to 3

in the billing document in VF02 -> Goto -> Header -> Output -> conditio

type -> Further Data -> Dispatch time.

Or

Is the billing coming from a billing plan?

If yes, then you would need to set the flag [x] Billing plan

in order to make VF31 to select this billing document.

Please also check the setting of "Processing mode" in VF31.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

As you adviced we had changed the despatch time to 3 and tried still getting the same error " No messages for initial processing exist

Message no. VN108"

1. Our billing docuemnt is in the status of Yellow..

Can you advice me any further checkings I have to do there are 300 billing documents for which we are planning to print all ata time from vf31.

regards,