Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Table Counts after Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently involved in an upgrade from 4.6C to ECC6 EHP4 based on NW701. The upgrade and the export has completed successfully. I've completed the import successfully but have noticed that the tables counts on EDI40 & RFBLG have increased significantly, difference of 1367079 records for EDI40 & 613166 records for RFBLG.

I did have a problem during the import where the server crashed but these packages were not running at that time. They had completed prior to the hardware failure. The import logs all state that the packages have completed successfully. Both tables were split with the corresponding column specified from the R3hints file.

Environment Details:

DB: Oracle 10.2.0.4

Has anyone experienced this before? This now leads to doubts about the validity of all the other packages imported. Is there a way to verify the import besides doing table counts?

Thanks,

Cheng

P.S: These are cluster tables and have since found OSS Note 1356472. I'd still be interested in any comments regarding this topic

Edited by: Chengappa Ballachanda on Apr 19, 2010 11:33 AM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmed by SAP.