cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can reservition of 221, take up the wbs budegt?

0 Kudos

dear all:

Can reservition of 221, take up the wbs budegt?

if it can, take up the budegt ,which factors will effect this?

thank you !

regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement type 221 is good issue to project, So, It will take up budget based on scenario(Project stock Q or not ) it will check for budget.

With Regards

Nitin P.

0 Kudos

what I mean :when I create a reservition of movement type 211, and goods issue is not done.

Can It will take up budge,this time?(only reservition created )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain as to how a reservation with movement type 211 is created? Secondly i dont think a reservation will consume your budget. Lets wait for experts to comment in detail.

Regards,

Gokul

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Confirmed by Gokul, In no circumstances reservation can consume budget in std. Please explain your scenario in detail and what is exact requiremetn you are looking for ?

With Regards

Nitin P.

0 Kudos

I want to confirm:

System will not checking budget during creating reservation to WBS( movement 221). System checking the budget during creating reservation to network activities.

There is no provision in SAP where the budget availability control happens at the reservation level.

Is that right above?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. As I understand, System will not check budget while creating reservation against WBS. System check the same when you create the same against Netwrok activity because here I think concpet of remaining Ord Plan comes in picture.

I think As per design there is no provision in SAP AVAC works at reservation level because Reservations do not generate any commitments in the system.

Quite interesting issue & Observation Someone has difference in opinion or other view please share it will make our undersatnding more clear.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (0)