cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to of MIC result to Batch Characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to transfer an MIC result to batch characteristic. I have done the following but no result transferred to batch char.:

- Indicator "Batch valuation without material specs" is checked at Plant settings

- Linked MIC to Batch characteristic using Change MIC transaction

- created Insp. lot using inspection type 15

- results recorded and UD taken

During result recording, sample valuation screen, the system gives warning message "batch 36 of material 55 in plant M001 can only be partially valuated" giving two option buttons "continue" or "new entry". I try both but required results not achieved.

Plz help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

on calling help on Performance Assistance window the system gives the following details:

Diagnosis

If a valuation of batch 36 for material 55 in plant M001 is carried out, at least one class characteristic cannot be valuated by Quality Management. This is because the measured value is not within the range of allowed values for the class characteristic assigned to the master inspection characteristic.

Procedure

Before you continue processing, you can display a list that compares the values already contained in the batch with the measured results from Quality Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge

1.the batch already contains the values & has been valuated.

2.Then you assign the class char which has some range & measured value is not in range then this problem may come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge

1.the batch already contains the values & has been valuated.

2.Then you assign the class char which has some range & measured value is not in range then this problem may come.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is system generates message QS866??

for quantitative inspection characteristics if the measured value does not belong to the allowed values of the class characteristic and the batch has not yet been classified then this error occure.

Which indicators you have set for the class characteristic

Interval values allowed

Multiple values

Additional values

Also check the In the batch charectistics make sure that the range is more than that in MIC so that any value is taken or in batch chereristics -check box - aditional value allowed in value tab page is active.

Since batch valuation always occurs by means of mean values, the corresponding attribute in results recording must be specified at any rate for the mean value. If you want to use the single values for batch valuation, SAP enhancement QMSP0002 is available to you. Import the single values there and include them in table T_QAMKRTAB of component EXIT_SAPLQMSP_002. You will find further information on this enhancement in the relevant documentation.

Please refer my reply from this thread,

Also note this colud be program error also please search for OSS note.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar