Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RuntimeWorkBench ->component monitoring->AdapterEngine

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SapAll.

here i just want to test a Idoc To File Scenario but i dont have Idoc at sender side to trigger,so i just created a test data with all the required data in ESR(Message map,ping) and copied the test data from Message mapping and pasted into RuntimeWorkBench ->component monitoring->AdapterEngine ->test message (tab) by filling all the required fileds( Sender Component: *, Receiver Component:,Interface:Interface Namespace:,User,Password.

but when i tested by filling with all the above mentioned fields i have got an error as below

Error While Sending Message: Additional error text from response: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=ECDCLNT001;TS=DCS;AN=DESADV.DELVRY05.ZXDELVRY05;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages; in the current context [Unknown].

can any body help on what the above error mean.

will be waiting for quick answer.

regards.

Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send message from Integration engine in Runtime Work bench,let me know still are you facing same problem??

Message mapping and pasted into RuntimeWorkBench ->component monitoring->Integration engine .

check your configuration once again and refresh the cache.

Regards,

Raj

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

regards.

Varma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varma,

I hope you have tested the configuration in the ID through test configuration table with the same test data.

try making some dummy changes in the Receiver and sender agreement and see if correct channel is assigned,

try restarting the channel.Please do a CPA cache refresh.

can you try checking the option use virtual receivers in sender or receiver agreement and don't give any values there ,just select that check box and save.

I remember once it did the trick for me.don't know if it applies to your scenario.

regards,

Srinivas