Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Rows won't display ..

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been facing a problem with Interactive form with XML interface, which was being used as offline interactive form, I was asked to add the online process using the same form to be called as Online interactive form.

When the form is displayed on the web page all the fields appear but the table rows won't appear in the interactive mode but I have provided the download facility as well for the form to be used as offline form, strangely, when dowloaded the all the tables rows are visible and work fine, only when the form is online the tables or table rows won't be displayed. I have checked with the properties and subform and table is set to:-

1. visible

2. Flowed

I have gone through every possbile thread relevant in forum, but the problem still remains unresolved. Please suggest me any possible solution.

Regards,

Shishir.P

Edited by: Shishir Paltanwale on Apr 18, 2010 6:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was able to resolve the problem, Thanks.

Regards,

Shishir.P

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share your solution? That is how we work here. Your solution here will spare the time and the question for the people who will have the same problem. Thank you, Otto

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was in the Form properties - Default, as the default XDP review Form was set Acrobat 7 ( Dynamic ) XML Form and my ADLC version was 8.0. It took a while for to understand this as I was under the impression that I am working on ADLC 7.0. When the changed the version the problem was resolved.