cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting problem in Make to order cofiguration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

we have implemented make-to-order scenario on one of our product. We have successfully gone through the following steps....

sales order -> converting to planed order [md50] -> converting planed order to process order -> confirmation of process order -> transfer cost from process order to sales order[KO88] > delivery> PGI. But *we did not found any accounting document generated after PGI, and all the pricing conditions are yellow except EK01 and DIFF in sales order and billing document.* Is there any thing missing in the above steps or any other problem ?

regrads

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMWN & as per the Movement type,your process & Special Stock E , check if the Quantity & Value Updating check box is activated.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Inventory accnt problem is solved as per ur guide line. But I am getting problem with the Pricing procedure. I have used KOFk as accnt cond type, and EK02 as cost cond type. At the time of creation of sales order all cond type is green and EK02 is 0 with red color. But after saving the order when i open the order find all cond type is yellow and EK02 is green with calculated value and NET VaLUE of the order is equal to EK02 value. Kindly gide me where is the problem

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Please help to solve the issue.

regards

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the sales order stock valuated?

If the answer is NO, then no accounting document should be create at GI.