cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Stock in 904, 992 and 901 with storage unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the problem in clearing the negative stock in 901, 904 & 992. These stocks are tied with SUN (Storage Unit Number) Number (1 qty each). I tried to bring the stock using LT01 MT 998 from storage type 999, bin scrapping (default from the system), I can bring the stock to 901, that causes the negative stock in 999, i can use Physical inventory to clear this negative stock. But the only problem in this method is, i can't enter the SUN number. If I enter the SUN number in the LT01 screen, system refused to move the stocks from 999.

Anybody knows how to clear the negative stock with SUN number from interim storgae types (901 to 999).

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First Try to post the Difference Manually using the transaction LT01 - Mvt 701 / 702, then the stock would be moved to the Interim Storage type 938. Then you can clear the differences using the transaction LI20 or LI21.

Thanks,

Sai Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

movement type 999 w/LT01 remove pos qty (same status batch and every thing as the neg in interum bin) from 999 storage type with no SU as source, use SU of neg. qty as destination SU - after t.o. confirmation the neg in interum bin should disapear leaving the neg, in 999, that can be cleared with LI21 - basicaly just moving the neg qty to a bin that will allow you to clear the neg (I assume you do not have SU managment active in your 999 sto type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear about your question.What i understood is you are trying to clear the stock in interim storage types.What is 998 movement type ? is it a custom movement type.why do you have a storage unit number assigned to stock in interim storage types? Have you enabled SU management active for interim storage types ?

Please clarify ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

MT 998 is the customized one used for initial wtock upload for WM. Usually when the time of Inbound delivery,the stock is kept at interim storage type. But we are using the SUN in our warehouse, SUN number exist for the interim storage types.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using tcode vlmove.